Assembly Sports Club
5 Middlesex Ave. Suite 203
Somerville, MA 02145
1776 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, MA, 02140
Step Ahead Physical Therapy in Somerville and Cambridge, Massachusetts, is dedicated to helping you eliminate pain and heal your injuries. We service the communities of Somerville, Cambridge, Medford, Charlestown, Arlington, Everett and the surrounding areas of Boston.
What makes us unique is our philosophy of care.
We’re working hard to remove all barriers blocking your pain reduction and restoration of normal living.
Here are six ways we prove it to you every day.
- Fast Appointments. You can see us within 24-48 hours. We also take late evening appointments to accommodate your busy life.
- Insurance Acceptance. We are a provider for most major insurance companies.
- Independence and Skill. We are a privately owned clinic with highly experienced staff.
- Accessibility. We even have free parking and are MBTA accessible.
- Suitable Time For Successful Treatments. Our therapy sessions last between 45 and 60 minutes. We are no PT factory.
- One-on-One Care. When you come to us, you get a skilled, experienced Physical Therapist, not assistants or aids. You deserve the best.
"Thank you for your never ending support, encouragement, and ability to keep me focused on the exercises I've done for my ACL rehab. With your professionalism and the ultimate training techniques, my knee is now much stronger and better than it ever was before. Thank you again for your expert and compassionate treatment and I appreciate you being my #1 PT."
Y.T., Charlestown, MA